Thursday, April 17, 2014

How to track my progress during the Boston Marathon 2014


Tracking me during the marathon
I will be in Wave 4, Corral 8. Exit Athlete’s Village at 11:05 a.m. and start at approximately 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time.

I will be finishing between 3:45 - 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Here’s how you can follow my marathon progress (directions take from the marathon website):

My Bib #:  29362
  • TEXT - Simply text the athlete's Bib Number to 345678 using your US mobile phone. You will then receive an sms text response with instructions on how to submit a runner’s bib number. You will receive up to 6 texts per bib number. Message & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Text HELP for help. Available on participating carriers only. Privacy Policy at: www.att.com/privacy.
  • EMAIL - Continue to the registration page for the AT&T Athlete Alert on the race website. Sign-up using your mobile phone number for SMS text message updates, or by entering an email address for email updates. Click here to sign up now.
  • If you register a mobile phone online, you will receive a message asking you to confirm your intention to receive updates from the 2014 Boston Marathon AT&T Athlete Alert. Once you’ve completed registration for AT&T Athlete Alert, you will receive text updates courtesy of AT&T and the Boston Marathon when your runner has crossed the following points on the course:
  • 10K
    Half-Marathon
    30K
    Finish
Refer to this link if you have any problems or contact me.
Thank you for all of your support and I can’t wait to cross the starting line in Hopkinton and the finish line in Boston! #BostonStrong #ROAR #ReverseRett

Online Race Coverage - Universal Sports 


I think you can try to log in with your DirectTV, Dish or other cable/satellite provider here.  Not sure if it's a charge.


http://universalsports.com/


CAM North Staff on KCCI day Tuesday.  Thanks for providing the purple backdrop for the day, the high school did a fabulous job as well!

I will be uploading pictures and accounts to my FB & Kate's FB page all weekend -Search if you haven't found it yet.

Team Kate - From CAM to the Boston Marathon 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment